This year’s Round Table Meeting will take place in Berlin on the 1st-2nd of November. This time meeting will overlap with a meeting of the On-the-Move association. Once more the meeting will facilitate the exchange about our members’ projects and current developments.
Please find in the programme the following topics for expert input and discussions:
- Recent projects and developments within the information and documentations centres
- How the institute support the artists – production, networking, funding, mobility
- Mapping the performing arts landscapes – how do we provide information for artists and the general public?
- Strengthen the discussion and network around the specific art form, specific needs and projects?
and together with members of the on-the-move association we’ll discuss:
- (Mobility)-information systems: What is the state of the art regarding websites and consultations?
Please register until Oct. 17th. by sending an email to our colleague Dorothea Lautenschlaeger – email@example.com
If you intend to present an project or a contribution to the general themes – pls. send us the title and short description (1000 characters incl. space) – via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We do look forward to welcome you in Berlin!
With kindest regards,
Dr. Thomas Engel – Director of the German Centre of the ITI
Michael Freundt – Associate director of the German Centre of the ITI
Dorothea Lautenschlaeger – Project coordinator